View Single Post
Old 08.28.2011, 04:27 PM   #14
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
Nobody is NOT an alcoholic at university, not even professors.
It was heaven for me, first learning experience ever in which I didn't feel patronised.

Also, teaching yourself is not for everyone. Most people lack the discipline.

I had a housemate who was dedicated, disciplined, studious... and we both ended up getting the same grade. I felt guilty cos she worked so hard and id been so unreliable. Maybe im running myself down in retrospect, but it certainly felt that way.
troo on the second point. Im like that with exercise, i need other people to pressure me into doing it. But when it comes to learning stuff, im better left to my own devices. I hate people telling me what to do, but i like being told to do what im doing harder/faster/stronger

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|