View Single Post
Old 12.30.2007, 07:51 PM   #79
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
If I have to name just one, then it's definitely Boredoms... easy!
I was so excited to finally see them and yet they were even better than I had imagined.

After that it's more difficult, but both NNCK gigs I saw this year were great too for different reasons. Also saw Circle twice this year. I've yet to see them being less than awesome. Sonic Youth doing Daydream Nation 3 times in London was very good as well; especially the final show, but they were all great. Jazkamer in the full Metal Machine lineup was probably the most spectacular thing I saw this year. AMT & The Melting Paraiso UFO - finally got to see them. Shellac; always worth mentioning, because they only play this part of the world like once ever 3-5 years... so roll on 2010. Boris probably in the top 10 too.

Also Trad Gras och Stenar, Peter Brotzmann Chicago Tentet, Konono No1, The Ex playing a live soundtrack to A Clockwork Orange theater performance... lots of good stuff.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|