View Single Post
Old 01.02.2023, 05:45 PM   #3606
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i cancelled my hbo free trial so it was a fun 7 days but not no more.

gave THE LEFTOVERS a second chance because seeing an old lady get stoned to death was so christmassy, and i did not regret it this time around.

i got hooked for real. 3 seasons of total binge. loved some episodes, got bored by others (including the final one), but overall it was very cool. the funniest thing was that afterwards i started dreaming about the characters hahaha. i have not read the book, but i understand that much was changed for tv.

oh, also enjoyed MARE OF EASTTOWN a lot. kate winslet is fucking great. and here' a great review https://serielizados.com/mare-of-eas...-kate-winslet/

i did not get a chance to start on SUCCESSION and other stuff. maybe during the next vacation. this winter/spring is shaping up to get very busy for me.

anyway, this break was enjoyable.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|