View Single Post
Old 02.27.2008, 01:50 AM   #265
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by themawt71
fucking cool...

"oh shit there's a horse in the hospital"

"chicago spine tingle mind boggle"

ive seen all of them, ghostface three times and he was great once and decent the other two times, doc oc was a disater when i saw him, rapped maybe four tracks and then made inapproripate and not funny, ok well sort of funny, to female audicnce members, he gave out free panties and had girls come on stage, put the undies on, and start shakin it. next thing i know (let it be known im blitzed on oxycontin and blunted outta my head) some fat white trash woman with a fucking CANE, a walking fucking cane, gets on stage, puts on the panties, and starts trying to dance. besides being debilitated shes absolutel shitfaced, just falling all over the place. keith then says, "bitch get the fuck outta here, ur embarassin your own damn self, and ur fat ass is stretchin my panties, i paid for these", i was allready high and giggly as it was and this was it, my buddies and i were on the floor laughing, i literally puked i laughed so hard, i felt bad for the woman too but sometimes you bring shit on yourself. so yeah, that was the best part of the doc oc show

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|