View Single Post
Old 04.26.2018, 01:17 PM   #5026
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
For the most part I actually enjoyed his essays. It was just the fact he ended an incredible book with the worst essay of the lot.

Hmm, not sure. After reading four books of his in a row I think I'm gonna go somewhere else after it I was actually looking at Witches Of Eastwick, but like I say, I'm probably gonna go for something light and easy after this.

Rabbit Redux was definitely the most depressing for me. Whilst his son Nelson is this current book is such an unlikable character, Skeeter has to rank as one of my all time disliked book characters. What it was for me was the fact he so was so believable. You know there are people in every town, city, state like him. Out to ruin other peoples lives for their own gratification.

I had heard the final novella is not even worth bothering so I'm gonna leave it.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|