View Single Post
Old 07.12.2014, 08:02 PM   #5319
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
funny thing david luiz started well i thought but got real shitty into the knockout games.
like in all sports tournaments as teams advance they face increasingly potent competition. Cinderellas magical carriages turn to pumpkins. Shit, the better nations of the world field motherfucking futbol Dreamteams of combinations of the world's best talent.. shit, some of the best team's in the world didn't even advance!! Each round is fraught with even Dreamier teams making it a nightmares.. i know you hate comparisons but its why in most of its history the Superbowl have been onesided blowouts, one team is the best in the league and the other team is about to find out. Brazil received a significant reality check, one I think argentina discovers tomorrow.

Quote:
but he really turned awful this past couple of games. maybe a bad case of nerves. maybe diarrhea. maybe a religious crisis (father why has thou forsaken me, or whatever). or maybe he always sucked and i didn't notice.

-
Its not that he always sucked so much as he was never really THAT guy..
Quote:
that goal he gave away was only worthy of geoff cameron (who is a 3rd rater)

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa! WORD. Ehat the fuck was even doing starting.against belgium???

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|