View Single Post
Old 04.08.2010, 11:55 AM   #10004
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Scorsese dropped the ball a LONG time ago. He hasn't made a decent film since Bringing Out the Dead (aka Ambulance Driver). Not really fond of that boring, dumbass Infernal Affairs remake with DiCraprio and Matt Damon, who both SUCK.

Coen Brothers are still great, though they have some absolute stinkers in their filmography. Still always interesting.

Fuck dude, I love "the Departed", maybe being from Boston helps, but that movie was exciting to me. I think Leo gets better with every movie. "Shutter Island" was waaay to predictable, but he was pretty awesome in that movie too. And Michelle Williams gets me hard.

His next flick is with Daniel Day Lewis and Benicio del Toro.

Coen Bros I think are the most consistent, only flicks of theirs I hate were "The Ladykillers" and that one with Billy Bob. I loved "A Serious Man", waaay more than I thought I would. Their next one stars Jeff Bridges, Josh Brolin and Matt Damon, it's a western, so I'm pretty stoked about that.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|