View Single Post
Old 10.04.2011, 09:08 AM   #40372
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Hell: the Sequel is disappointing imo. it's really no more than a bunch of songs Em rushed to write & put the whole thing out quickly.. subject-wise it's less pussy-ish than Recovery, but the corny-as-hell punchlines are still there, plus Lighters (with the Bruno Mars hook) is just as embarassing as the other song off Recovery.

i'll give him a last chance.

yikes. That sounds terrible. I figured that going back to BME would result in him y'know... trying to recapture his old style/sounds. Rough.

I feel like every album he's put out in the past decade has had me thinking "this is the last chance I give him." haha.