View Single Post
Old 10.04.2011, 05:48 AM   #40368
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
RELAPSE to me is a big letdown. The beats are pretty amazing, but I only like less than half of the finished tracks. Felt like Em was in jrkoff mode recordign that album. TOo bad. Then he puts out RECOVERY which I figured would be the record I wanted this to be -- but it really really wasn't. I don't get it, all his recent verses on other peoples' tracks have been amazing.
Em has always been insane from a technical POV.. i mean he's one of the rappers with the greatest mic presence. but he ran out of creativity a long time ago. just to think that the last time he managed to craft a really good album was in 2002..

he surely re-invented himself with Recovery, which was a smart & welcomed move imo, but the way he did it was the worst possible. he's lost everything that made him special just to appeal for a wider audience. that album seemed so lazy and generic to me. NO ONE i know liked it except some diehard Em fans who would take anything he puts out, even if it's garbage.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|