View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 03:02 PM   #27
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Cracklin
I won't assume that your list is in any way accurate as far was what's good or what's bad in music. Your little gay ass geek post struck me as an attempt to come off as a real authority, so I felt compelled to share my rebuttal and parade my ass around was well. We'll see who wins the battle of the buns with the readers.

I can agree that Abba, (The) Bee Gees, White Stripes, Arcade Fire, Flaming Lips, Blondie, undertones, Verve, The Strokes are all somewhat "overrated". The Beatles, Stones and Led Zeppelin belong nowhere on a list with these other groups. It points towards some sort of personal problem. Something is lacking in you. I'll call it heart. Your ears aren't too good either. You're kind of ugly too. You've got many problems.
Oh and good luck finding anything besides diseased pussy flouting around your pentagrams.

Totally harsh and undeserved, but you have to admit that was pretty damn funny.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|