View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 02:41 PM   #24
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Cracklin
I won't assume that your list is in any way accurate as far was what's good or what's bad in music. Your little geek post struck me as an attempt to come off as a real authority, so I felt compelled to share my rebuttal & parade my ass around was well. We'll see who wins the battle of the buns with the readers.

Keep in mind that musical preference is subjective. And the whole topic is referring to Overrated bands, not whether they're "good" or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Cracklin
...I can agree that Abba, (The) Bee Gees, White Stripes, Arcade Fire, Flaming Lips, Blondie, undertones, Verve, The Strokes are all somewhat "overrated" . The other names you mention point towards some sort of personal problem. Something is lacking in you. I'll call it heart. Your ears aren't too good either. You're kind of ugly, too. You've got many problems.
Oh and good luck finding anything besides diseased pussy flouting around your pentagrams.

So you're supposed to be an authority on classical music too. That's a real knee-slapper coming from a whipper snapper like yourself.

You do not know dick about jazz, so why even comment? You would like to seem well-rounded. I understand. I notice you didn't write very much about jazz though. There's quite a large amount of respect in the jazz world for a lot of cheese.

Your post seems like a weak method of starting an argument. Half the things you said were'nt even relavent to the topic, and he probably didn't write about Jazz, because it had nothing to do with overrated bands as he stated.