View Single Post
Old 08.09.2012, 03:05 AM   #56
Starcat
bad moon rising

Starcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
(I guess I just get sensitive and annoyed about these things. You stay current and try to remain vital and "in the now" and it looks like a midlife crisis, you stick to your guns and you're "a sad old man living in the past." These things are usually only uttered by people too young to have had to deal with aging and not turning square...)

This is very true... I'm absolutely terrified of losing my edge and listening to silky-smooth lite rock till the end of my days. Mid-life crises wasn't what I should have said. More likely it's a post-SY crises: after playing in a band for three decades, long enough for two and a half generations to go square under their surveillance, it makes sense for hi to want to apply himself in the most far-flung corner of itunes that still has some sonic link to noise rock

Starcat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|