View Single Post
Old 05.19.2010, 06:07 PM   #178
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
trolls are supposed to be banned. i said before, if we get a certain number of people (10?20?) who all agree can't we ask chabib to ban it? isn't that fair?
its a troll so all it does is sap energy. it wants to drag you down to its horrible level.

its not a poster that contributes anything. its just a troll. you can rip on it, but unlike any other poster you dislike and may rip on, it won't at least try to answer you back on any of your points or engage with you.

for example posters here that don't like me and that i don't like... we may rip on each other and hold our grudges but they can at least make for fun back and forths or even be resolved at some point or make for a good argument. if i get ripped apart or if they do, its still part of the actual discussion. not with the kis troll. noone can do this with that troll. because he is not here to contribute.

why the fuck hasn't he been banned already? take this as bitchy if you will but you would expect a troll to be banned before it hits 2000+ posts.

it's not that what he says, about leftists or marxists is particularily offensive, and im trying to stop people from talking shit about those groups. it is that he is only saying these things as a troll, and is incapable of actually entering into discussion. if he acted the way he did about right wingers or christians it would still be trolling. if he was capable of actual discussion it would be great. i would love a right winger that actually held opinions and was able to defend them. but as ive said again and again that is not possible with it.

Change the script, troll.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|