View Single Post
Old 10.14.2009, 12:38 AM   #70
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Oh! Haha. I just want random shit. Just many minutes of random shit. I'll pay you $2 a minute (if you have paypal). Would like to have 20 minutes or so. I mainly just want you ranting, smoking a cigarette, and breaking shit. I'm thinking.. one camera set up in your room, you getting out of bed, you sitting there smoking, you saying how you hate your life. All improvised, dramatic, ridiculous, absurd. Think of Richard Kern's films. Just be trashy and fucked up looking, hair amess and mascara running. I want it to be slow and dark, lots of spacing, lots of silence. Just a really dramatic part. I need it for my next film, which is going to be 3 or 4 completely separate stories put together to make one whole film... all of the stories will somehow involve alienation and disconnection from society. For example, in one story, a man is going to fall in love with a plug-in (you know, an electric wall socket/plug-in thingy.. whatever those are called) so he brings it flowers and he fucks it with a 3 pronged electrical chord but then it cheats on him with the night light. All the stories are going to be just one person in one room, really minimal but I'm going to try to do something interesting. Anyway, I really want one with a beautiful female ranting and raving and throwing shit and being fucked up. So, if you get time in the next few months, I'd totally love that.

<3

satana is loaded and doesn't need the money. let her be a patron of the arts. on the other hand, phoenix should be prepping her camera as we write this.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|