View Single Post
Old 10.14.2009, 12:34 AM   #66
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Just don't get caught!

im not talking about fucking people over like that-- but for example:

temp agency: hey, do you know XYZ program?
!@#$%!: oh yeah sure, wehre do i show up?
temp agency: be there tomorrow at 9am
!@#$%! goes to borders, reads a book on XYZ for free in the afternoon, shows up at 9am with crib notes

i've also been an illegal immigrant (hello america! hello israel!). we set up a business so i could work without a green card. when the feds interviewed me, i actually told them what we did. i said i worked in the business-- what do you want me to do? sit at home all day watching jerry springer? thats worse than working without a permit.

there are rules and there's doing the right thing. sometimes to do the right thing (eat, survive, pay for your shit) you have to fuck the fucking rules.

madoff was a shit & his goals were dishonest. my goals were honest but my means, well, fuckit, bend shit a little-- reality is negotiable, and i paid taxes.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|