View Single Post
Old 10.14.2009, 12:31 AM   #64
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I think what you do in your spare time is generally more important than what you do for a living. With the exception of people that have their dream jobs. IMHO even if I had my dream job, there are still 4 or 5 other dream jobs I'd also like to have time for out of work hours, so I could never work anything that takes up my entire life.

Yeah, I just work the weekends.. um.. part of the reason, and I don't talk about it much on here, but I go and take care of my grandpa, (I think I've mentioned before I live in like 3 different houses.. I spend equal amounts of time in 3 different places and have a computer at each with completely different files on them and shit though the one I use the most is a shitty ME computer!) help him with shit. He's not in AWFUL shape, he can't really get around though so I go clean his house a few times a week. I also live at home and clean up here. My mom doesn't do anything except sit around and watch soap operas. My stepdad is a truck driver so he pays all the bills, though I help pay the bills too (I pay a 3rd of the water and electricity and half the phone bill).

But my passion in life is music and movies, so I am focusing on that, even though I know I'll never make a "living" with it. And I can type 149 words per minute, which is my only real skill, so I'd love to do some kind of secretarial type job, or be a stenographer. I just feel like, at my current age, I don't feel like working 24/7, I want to have few responsibilities.. though, when I finally move out (which me and the ex-old lady were supposed to do a few months ago, but then she moved to Florida pretty abruptly) I need to start getting more responsible.

I dunno.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|