View Single Post
Old 03.25.2006, 02:51 PM   #16
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
probably because it was my introduction but one of my favorite albums ever is the soft bulletin

but yoshimi is not the worst, at war with the mystics is their worst, i still can't get into most of their songs, some are very good, but it's still their worst i've heard so far

and i hate mercury rev, they make me think of crappy bands like urge overkill and marcy's playground. dull and shite. just because the dude played guitar in the lips doesn't make his band worthwhile. how many people give bill wyman's solo albums props? no one and he played bass on the fucking rolling stones!!! so mercury rev=boring crap. come think of it, they are incredibly overrated
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|