View Single Post
Old 07.23.2008, 03:47 AM   #54
Mostly Harmless
bad moon rising

Mostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's assesMostly Harmless kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosako
After reading some post here I now understand why a fucking idiot like GW Bush is US president and US is the greatest fuck in the world, because you people just don't care for what's going inside of US, less for all the world.

1. You don't know me, and you couldn't say you properly knew anyone by simply reading their posts on a Sonic Youth forum, so don't tell me none in my country care about her or the rest of the world.

2. George Bush has a terrible, terrible approval rating here.

3. Don't call my country a fuck. By all means tell me my country is being mismanaged and hurting the world. Tell me my country has been making ridiculous mistakes for the past fifty years. And if you have some suggestions for the good of this nation or how she could benefit the rest of the world, by all means share them, but vomiting out that arrogance doesn't do a damn thing except piss people off.

4. The Constitution of the United States is the single greatest achievement in Government and the citizens of this country, cynical as they are, have a lot to be proud of.