View Single Post
Old 04.05.2017, 10:13 AM   #229
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I didn't think casting had been official on Sirens yet. I will see it no matter.

Haven't watched Iron Fist yet. I will, but reluctant.

Yup. It's Megan Fucking Fox as Poison Ivy. Not all roles have been cast, but that one has.

Holy gods, what a tremendously shit idea. Wow. Fuck me. Gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. This is like being shot in the face by D.C./WB. Just shot in the motherfucking face.

Jesus goddamn Christ. It's the return of Halle Berry's Catwoman. Weird stupid adaptations of ... what? Just characters for the fuck of it. Not stories or universes. Just "Oh, this idea I just pulled out of my asshole like a tapeworm will make some money despite being terrible. WHY NOT?"

Face palm.

And Justice League looks like shit. The constant use of "Icky Thump" isn't helping anyone.

All they had to do was make a great screen adaptation of Batman (DONE, FORGET IT, IT'S OVER, LEAVE IT ALONE), Wonder Woman and Superman. That's it. In my opinion a Justice League movie is an obscenely stupid thing to attempt just now. They should have just focused on the big three and then, when those heroes were successfully adapted, MAYBE done a Trinity thing. After which point they could mine the D-league like Marvel has done and revamp smaller characters to keep the money rolling in.

Maybe in 10 years Nolan and Bale will do a direct adaptation of Dark Knight Returns, just to remind them of what they had and lost.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|