View Single Post
Old 04.04.2017, 01:11 PM   #225
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
oh and yeah I saw the JLA trailer. I'm pretty excited for it actually. I think they made Flash and Aquaman look cool. Wonder Woman looks so badass - I'm very excited for her solo film. She was one of the best things about BvS really.

As far as no Supes - I mean... if he is in it then it's prob meant to be a surprise seeing as how they'll have to address the fact that they y'know, offed him several movies ago now.

I think I've told you that I have MULTIPLE comic shops in driving distance to both work and home. So that level of access is why I have gotten into buying issues weekly so much. It's easy for me.

If I didn't have that option I'm sure I'd just buy collections online. Or maybe some digital stuff.

I did recently get some older stuff thru the mail...

Spider-Man: Return Of The Sinister Six
X-Force: Force To Be Reckoned With
X-Men: Xtinction Agenda