View Single Post
Old 07.10.2006, 04:58 PM   #245
Gookid
children of satan

Gookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Shaking Hell was probably the highlight for me. Kegpapa and I were right in front of Kim. When she said "This ones for the ladies" I knew what was coming. I think her and I were like the only ones 'shaking' though.

Damn, I wish that pic turned out better...
I thought the sound was surprisingly good too. I was skeptical when I first pulled up in the ghetto. This is where it was at:

The setlist was cool. I have seen them do Schizo so many times, Catholic Block, Eric's Trip and Jams Run Free were awesome. I was kind of surprised by how little Kim played though, I mean on the tracks from Rather Ripped she got to just sing and dance a lot more then I am used to with her.
Poor Thurston was sick with a cold, "from those punks down in San Diego" but did not let him affect his perfomance at all. He always kicks so much ass.

More of my pics here: http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j4...io%2007-08-06/

Thanks for the pics!

"Yes, I am a fag. Thanks for noticing!"
--HaydenAsche
Gookid is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|