View Single Post
Old 05.22.2007, 11:34 AM   #55
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
I don't know. Lately I've been asking myself the same thing. And it's not just the vocals either, it's the trite lyrics that a lot of these people come up with. I don't mind both of these things being attempted, but if it's not working out, let it go.

i feel the same way. i'm tired of sunshine indie pop bullshit with singers who can't sing worth a lick and just write different lyrics for the same way of holding hands and shit. it's almost as if bad singing and cutesy lyrics are a requisite for indie bands.

while we're on the subject of shitty singers, let's talk about thom yorke.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|