View Single Post
Old 09.19.2013, 02:19 PM   #3184
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
obama was not worse than bush, jesus fucking christ. if you want to play "purer than thou" fine but it doesnt work as a political strategy. you are self aggrandizing. if obama is worse than bush whats better than either? oh right your own pure underground idealism. thanks for that. helped a lot. really important to the running of a country.

Again, we're talking about substantive policies, not political window-dressings. Obama has deported more people, has arrested and illegally surveyed more people, and has out right killed more people around the world than Bush. How with a clear conscious can you accuse me of self-aggrandizing on this one? WHAT, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS SAD TRUTH MAKES ME HAPPY OR FULFILLED THAT MY COUNTRY IS WORSE THAN IT WAS TEN YEARS AGO? YEAH, THAT MAKES ME FEEL SO WARM AND FUZZY

Facts are facts, data is data, and the numbers don't lie, all the politics in the world can't erase the reality of how terrible this presidency has been. I will not be fooled by politics. I will not be cornered into supporting these policies as the "lesser of two evils" when the substance suggests it might actually be worse! Again, more deportations, more arrests, more war? How is that change we can believe in? Are you guys serious? I'll take the fall as a hubris filled shit-sack so long as the point gets made that everything has gotten worse, not better in Amerikkka. I could careless what you pseudo-trolls think about me personally, it doesn't change the realities of American policy, so fuck it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
bushes and obamas forever suit suchfriends since he is only interested in rad posing as 2 underground 4 evil.

Actually I'm thinking of voting Republican next election because Liberalism is too mainstream

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|