View Single Post
Old 08.27.2008, 09:56 PM   #48
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
I know Damon. He's not a dick. But I could see how someone could come to that conclusion. He's far from being a Saint, and most people (myself included) get put off by him at first.

The Bellini thing was a long time coming, and it wasn't completely his fault. He was at a low point in his career, and from what I understand the other members of Bellini were constantly making fun of him for his beliefs.

A lot of bridges have been burned in the community for him, and I'm sure it's hurt him a bit. I'm sure he'd rather have Thee Speaking Canaries and Don Cab on more recognized labels than they are now.

Ah okay, good, glad to hear he's not a dick. Just an easy impression to get considering some of the things people say about him.

Also, what do you mean "recognized labels"? Record labels? Relapse is a pretty big label for Don Cab to be on...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|