View Single Post
Old 02.04.2013, 04:02 PM   #11
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses

http://www.thrilljockey.com/thrill/B...k#.URAgTo5D36w

This is pretty great. I've just got this and their first LP and early 7 inches within the last few weeks. This new one has some Morricone-like parts, which sort of related to the Broadcast record mentioned above (which I havn't heard yet) though I suspect the soundtracks they are referencing are quite different. Also, gotta love Thrill Jockey's policy of posting full track length streams for every release.

Fender just released a new version of the Fender Bass VI guitar, which was unavailable for a long time and very high priced on the collectors market, and which is played all over these records, for a non-outlandish price (still too much for yours truly at the moment). Coincidence? So want one of those...

hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|