View Single Post
Old 09.02.2015, 08:38 PM   #19005
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Hey !@#$%!, did you ever respond to my Man of Steel question? I asked you thought it was the same kind of boring formulaic "ok-I-guess" kind of superhero film as the Cap films and I know you commented on Cap and Marvel in general, but I don't think you mentioned Man of Steel.

All other things aside (and anyone can feel free to chime in here), am I the only person alive who thought Man of Steel was flat out excellent? I can't seem to find a soul in the real world who agrees with me on this one. The best I can hope for is "it wasn't bad, but it was no Thor!" Ugh. Light years beyond any other film adaptation of any other superhero EVER except for Nolan's Batman (and, when I'm in some rate for of nostalgia, Tim Burton's Batman to a much much lesser extent).

Oh and I had some final thought on Scorcese and the influence of Goodfellas on both genre pics and ensemble pieces, but for the life of me I can't remember a goddamn word of it. Blah
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|