Thread: Metallica
View Single Post
Old 08.22.2008, 09:55 PM   #142
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i think 'the black album', 'load', and 'reload' are absolutley fucking pitiful. just such blatant and misguided attempts to enter the alternative rock market, which unfortunately, the pulled off with flying colors. but yes, theyre are some good records on all those records. however, 'garage, inc.' to me is an incredible listen, i mean, half the songs on there are light years better than the originals. 'turn the page', i never even liked the fucking song, but metallica's version just rules. also, 's and m' is rather rad, heavy metal with a symphony, novel idea anyways. st anger is bullshit obviously. lets hope for the best with the new one.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|