Thread: Yr Noise tricks
View Single Post
Old 11.01.2006, 07:19 PM   #53
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
The more obvious is to make sweet easy glitch by inserting little clips every .10 seconds in your mix and also opening files in goldwave/cool edit/etc that arern't audio files. try opening large exes.

"Stone Cold Steve Austin is a profane and violent man and anyone who lets their child wear his T-Shirt is saying it's ok for their kids to watch him on TV and act that way"

Read it again...and again. This is exactly what my mother was told by my little brother's school principal after she was called to bring him a change of clothes. The best part is he didn't even have a Stone Cold shirt on at the time. He was wearing a Resident Evil shirt.

My mom got a call to bring a change of clothes to the school for my brother. She simply assumed he had spilled something or whatever. When she got to the school and stopped at the office, my brother was there with the principal. They had made him turn his T-Shirt inside out because it depicted when the principal thought resembled Satan. She then ask my mother if she thought it did. My mom's honest to God reply was, "I don't know, I've never met him" My mom is one cool S.O.B. The principal didn't find the humor in that statement and proceeded to explain that the words "resident evil" meant that there was evil in one's residence and that the images of "Satan" and a corpse on the back were beyond what the school would allow. She then continued by saying she also doesn't want to see my brother in wrestling shirts anymore either...especially Stone Cold Steve Austin shirts because the man is profane and violent and anyone who lets their kids wear that kind of shirt is condoning those actions and saying its okay for their children to act like that and watch that kind of programming. Finally she explained to my mother that a 12 year old kid doesn't understand the difference between fantasy and reality before she let my mother leave.

I personally thought we'd heard the last of this crap but I guess the idiots in the trechcoat mafia ruined it for everyone. I personally would be very insulted if I were 12 years old and heard that my school principal didn't think I knew the difference between reality and fantasy. Fuck, what 5 year old doesn't understand that Resident Evil is a game and zombies don't really walk the Earth? Wouldn't it be funny if I got the principal's name and the school's phone number and posted it here for everyone to call and speak to her. Then when she picks up the phone yell, "Fuck You! Because Stone Cold said so and that's the bottom line, Jackass!" then hang up. But I won't do that. It'd be uncivilized. My advice to my brother was to wear his EC F'N W shirt to school tomorrow.

I got suspended for a day last year (grade eight!) because I refused to turn my Confusion is Sex+Kill Yr Idols shirt inside out. I also was suspected of being some gross-minded sicko this year in art class because I drew the Goo cover, words and all.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|