View Single Post
Old 10.24.2009, 12:02 PM   #84
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here

(I've noticed this is a reccuring trend in recent setlists - can someone please explain why What We Know features in the encore and not the main gig? It's not old enough to be a classic, and even if it was, it wouldn't be)

They always open their encores w/ a song from the album they're touring for. My Friend Goo, JC, Stil [technicality], Lightnin, Disconnection Notice, blah blah... plus it gives Lee a third song which he might not get in the main set.

...and it's one of the highlights of the album. I asked the same question you did when they encored with 'Lights Out', but that was justified. Please don't tell me people are still going to complain about having too much Eternal material on the Eternal tour...have we forgotten who this band is?
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|