View Single Post
Old 10.24.2009, 10:24 AM   #82
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
I really enjoyed the show as well... and managed to get a superb view/position near the front where Stereo Sanctity was the highlight for me as well as DV69, (mindblowing) Massage The History, Malibu Gas Station and Antenna. I also really enjoyed Walkin' Blue, which is the weakest song for me, on The Eternal. All of The Eternal songs seemed to burn brightly in the live setting, and in my opinion were far superior to the recorded versions. For this reason I would have loved to have heard Thunderclap, but you can't win 'em all. The only thing that slightly marred it for me was the extremely unwashed, older gentleman who was in front of me... I endured the stench of his stale, sweaty leather jacket for the whole of the set because I was loath to give up my view... the things that I do for this band !.

On the subject of clothing Kim rocked a fantastic Rodarte dress... go Kim.

I kept my eyes peeled for any recognizable boardies but alas didn't spot anyone... ...

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|