View Single Post
Old 10.18.2010, 04:10 AM   #2801
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
have you played the DemiKids games? Those are kind of cool. Part of the Shin Megami Tensei world. Kids that study demonology. A bit of Pokemon in there, but way darker and cooler.

The port of Broken Sword is fucking unbelievable. If you don't have that, yr nuts. I know you love Lucas adventure games. This is just like that, and it's such an impressive port from PC to GBA. Highly recommended. Big time.

on a similar note, if you still had a GBA or ability to play GBC games, I'd recommend Scooby-Doo Classic Creep Capers, which is pretty much a straight up homage to Maniac Mansion. It's pretty amazing.

I will have a search for Demikids, I forget that we already talked about it. thats right up my alley at the moment.
I love the Broken sword, but I got the first two games as PC titles and played them recently over scummVM.

will keep that scooby doo games in mind when I next visit the fleamarket.
DemiKids, YEAH!

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|