Thread: The Fall
View Single Post
Old 05.06.2009, 11:55 AM   #311
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
True, totally wired makes alot of sense though, especially for our generation. That's the one song I truly get, becuase to be honest glice nailed it, for my teeny american brain....that alot of it is really english, and I'm not that savvy.

Some songs I think I get well, but I won't dare to try and describe it to a bunch of brits and Atsonicpark.

haha.

Some songs of theirs are unnerving to drive to, kinda like the first time I heard Sy's Evol and was driving and wanted to pull over, in a good way.

That's why I fell....for the fall....because then english scheme came on and was like...happy happy joy joy...haha
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|