View Single Post
Old 11.10.2016, 07:52 PM   #5
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I love Batman too!

alright so first up I'll let y'all know what I picked up tonight...

http://www.previewsworld.com/SiteIma...L024779?type=1

Quote:
The Old Order Changeth - more than you ever suspected! For the first time ever, learn what really happened all those years ago when the founding Avengers turned their membership over to a set of new recruits. The recently thawed Captain America is joined by three reformed super villains - Hawkeye, Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch - and a new group of Earth's Mightiest Heroes takes shape - in a story that has direct ramifications for the Avengers of today!

Quote:
The Parker family is web-slinging and wall-crawling their way into your hearts and into comic shops later this year! Life is good for Peter Parker and Mary Jane; their daughter Annie is their pride and joy, they’re both working and (barely) making ends meet, they’re keeping the streets of New York City safe from super villains…you know, normal family stuff. Oh, did we mention MJ and Annie have Spider-Powers –– just like Peter?! Being Spider-Man just became a family affair...

Both of these just sounded interesting to me. I tend to gravitate towards kind of unique (but not silly) side-stories.

I also grabbed Uncanny Avengers #1 thinking it was from the new current series, but it's from the 2012 series. Not what I was after.

Normally I only pick up comics once a week, but that'll be different this week as I'm heading to RI Comic Con on Saturday.