View Single Post
Old 05.26.2015, 05:23 PM   #9
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
don't know many drummers. the ones I've met were ok. not in the pocket without groove blah, slight technical without knowledge or lazy to tune drums. you hear that thuddy drop a brick on the pavement sound everywhere. as far as emotional problems?...hope it becomes the new stereotype.

I love drums. im the best drummer I know. once you learn rolls and that all famous rim shot in band class by the way of a friend. it's on. it's a posture thing.

also you can't be shy on drums. everybody can hear you so you have to be loud and proud. otherwise you'll get no where. but start off quiet and proud first because it doesn't matter because everyone can still hear you.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|