View Single Post
Old 10.31.2017, 04:18 PM   #815
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Well, good music is good music. After being exposed to the Lil Pumps and 21 Savages of the world, I bet you'd find yourself lumping them all together too.

No, I know what’s shit. I’ve alwayd liked Big KRIT, but he’s not to be lumped together with Kendrick. I thought you’d be the ONE person who’d agree with me on that.

There are tiers in modern hip hop. There’s the top tier, which almost isn’t hip-hop anymore because it’s too good to be limited to one genre (Kendrick, Kanye, Tribe, very few others, honestly), then there’s the rest. The best of the rest is where folks like Jay find themselves when they drop an absolute classic. Or Pusha, Who you know I love. Or Chance, when he’s on point. Danny Brown. Vince. Maybe KRIT will fit into this category, but not yet. And I do like him, honestly, but this album is good at best.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|