View Single Post
Old 12.05.2016, 07:21 PM   #986
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
yeah, I can't remember what season I tried to watch, but it was the Richard Speck story, I got about 10 minutes into it, then tossed it.

Right now, we're watching and enjoying Humans Season 2.

I'd much rather look at these eyes......

Richard Speck? Wasn't that in the first season? Some backstory based on the whatshisname doctor and killing nurses?

If so I bailed on that shit too, like I said. Too much motherfucking rape and outright disgusting shit for me to willingly take in. I returned to that season, eventually finished it and then went on to the second, but so far I've needed many breaks from that as well. Been watching it with the girlfriend, who really likes it and somehow isn't bothered by rape scenes like I am, and I've just said "fuck this" and left the room to go do other shit a number of times.

I worked from home to get away from that shit. On a *Sunday* when... wh-when... when it wasn't strictly necessary and I totally could have done it all the next day!!!

Oh, the American horror!!!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|