View Single Post
Old 06.25.2013, 06:17 AM   #45518
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Ah, yes. I was just feeling in the mood for this yesterday, couldn't find my copy, and listened to People's Instinctive Travels.. Instead. It's always been my favorite, having been the first I heard, but it did not hit the spot. Still good, but now I have a soul aching urge to hear marauders.
i just got my first turntable yesterday, and man there are so many LP's i'd like to cop, but i'm starting with the classics. already copped Illmatic and 36 Chambers, Midnight Marauders is definitely the next one. then The Chronic, Doggystyle, Liquid Swords, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (yes i'm mentioning it in the same breath), etc. i'm so excited.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|