Thread: John Fahey
View Single Post
Old 05.18.2009, 02:34 PM   #70
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
Think I missed this thread take off!

Did that doc get released? I remember watching the trailer on youtube.

I was thinking about starting a thread about Basho because I've really gotten into him lately but I'll just dump it here.

I think his first few albums are the best but Twilight Peaks is a really beautiful, chilled record. Not really keen on stuff like Voice of the Eagle where he sings all the time but its pretty interesting... he has such a strange voice sometimes!

Babs and Redwood Ramble are 2 of my most loved songs ever. I figured out most of Redwood Ramble if anybody wants a tab. I'm def gonna work out babs this summer; everybody needs to hear that song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
quite possibly the greatest photo ever taken

haha I bought 2 of those dvds where john teaches you his songs just for moments like that

Teaching Auld Lang Syne http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrJQystmyl8
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|