View Single Post
Old 01.16.2014, 09:18 AM   #36679
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
what ever happened with that dude that you liked/liked you? i'm not trying to be nosy, but the story was left unfinished.

I found him to be a bit over the top and a bit too interested far too quickly. We exchanged emails for a day or two and he was very complimentary. He once said "You're the personification of what genuine masculinity is- never mind cultural affectations and distortions." and i found it too be a bit too much when he has only known me via one interaction. How ever it did open my eyes and make me realise i was attracted to the opposite sex but like in any circumstance an attractive person can enchant you for a moment but untill you gauge a certain amount of their ideals and personality you just have to go along with gut instinct.

i am pretty high so i am rambling