View Single Post
Old 07.01.2007, 01:48 PM   #29
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
This is an interesting subject because definatly I find that Dino jr are a band here that a lot of people have a double standard with. Dino jr have never been that original at all and it'd stuff like that that which is a source for a lot of critizism for other band on this board - that being said, Dino jr are definatly one of my favourite bands of all time and you're a fool if you dont see how great they are. It's down to earth honest music and it has pull and weight to it. I don't like speaking about bands in terms of like awesome guitar solos and great songs because when i like a band it's something personal to me and I can't fathom why people wouldnt feel anything listening to You're living all over me.

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|