View Single Post
Old 02.21.2019, 01:30 PM   #5911
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=!@#$%!]
Quote:
are you living hand to mouth? do you not have retirement savings? i thought you just spent a month in ‘merica. im confused...

who are you talking about?

Wasn't talking about me specifically. IIdo ok, nothing special but ok. And nope I don't have any retirement savings. However, I will say that I worked in a warehouse job for years minimum wage. I lived in a crappy bedsit, owned a crappy £150 rover, one week of my monthly wage was spent with not a penny to my name. Pretty much every penny I had went on bills with a little bit left over to actually enjoy life. This is the reality for millions of people over in your end and here too. Moe Tucker actually wrote a great song about this. The recession ruined me and my ability to hold a steady wage as a decorator. Thankfully I managed to get.iut of the warehouse job. However, that isn't the case for most people in those jobs and bounce from one dead end job to another with no option to save and/or invest in shares.

Quote:
walmart does not belong to “the walmart family”. it’s not a privately owned business. it belongs to me and many others who have shares in it one way or another.

walmart moves billions of dollars though the economy but because of a competitive retail environment their profit margins are very thin. if you think walmart is guaranteed megaprofits you’re not informed correctly.

i actually know a bunch of people who work there actually. some like it some don’t. the ones who didn’t left, the one who do, stay.

i actually shop there too.

Thin but on a massive scales means they were able to report a fourth-quarter profit of $3.69 billion. But you knew that already. I'd consider 3.69 billion for one quarter a massive profit no matter how you look at it.

And apologies, not Walmart, Walton family are majority owner.

And the ones who leave generally drift from one shitty job to another.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|