View Single Post
Old 11.22.2013, 07:35 AM   #1217
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

Also, seriously been bumping that Talib Kweli.. I can't believe I slept on that one, though I was sleeping on Priest for several months too

Hmm... I used to be really in to Talib. But somewhere around Liberation and Eardrum he started to rap through his nose and go overly political and I lost interest.

I listened to Prisoner of Conscious (btw: shouldn't it be prisoner of consciousness? That sounds better. Currently, it sounds like a misprint, or the work of a dumb guy) once on Spotify, and it sounded like it was supposed to be some kind of comedy record if I'm remembering correctly.

I'll give it another shot though.

BUT SERIOUSLY, EVERY MOTHERFUCKER IN THIS CAFÉ NEEDS TO LISTEN TO DOLEY BERNAYS NEW MIXTAPE "JUST IN CASE".... NOW! It's fucking flooring me more and more with every listen. This dude is no fucking joke.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|