View Single Post
Old 11.21.2013, 10:57 AM   #1216
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I agree. Am I wrong? I assumed it was a mix because of the many free download links and the downloadable artwork, and the fact that I haven't seen a physical copy or an iTunes version.

Priest is selling it from his website, self-distribution. I got the money to record and produce it himself from private sources.

Quote:

I could totally be wrong though. Of it's an album, fucking tell me So I can throw it in my top ten albums of the year, irrespective of genre.

Yes, its much to prolific to be a mix-tape, its definitely an album, albeit with all the different producers looks like a mix-tape. I think Priest was using the format of mix-tapes (i.e. not stuck with just one producer) to make a better record.

Quote:
Yes, as far as hip hop releases in general go, that one is a goddamn must have. Awesome in every way.

I got it not just as best of the year, but honestly one of the top-5 ALL-TIME.

Also, seriously been bumping that Talib Kweli.. I can't believe I slept on that one, though I was sleeping on Priest for several months too

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|