View Single Post
Old 11.21.2013, 07:49 AM   #1215
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Which mix tape? Psychic World of Walter Reed is so very clearly a record, in fact, its very clearly three distinct records put together as one. It can only be technically called a mix-tape because there are so many different producers, but all of the songs have a similar sound, feel, and theme in the lyrics. A classic record if I ever heard one.

I agree. Am I wrong? I assumed it was a mix because of the many free download links and the downloadable artwork, and the fact that I haven't seen a physical copy or an iTunes version.

I could totally be wrong though. Of it's an album, fucking tell me So I can throw it in my top ten albums of the year, irrespective of genre.

Yes, as far as hip hop releases in general go, that one is a goddamn must have. Awesome in every way.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|