View Single Post
Old 03.01.2010, 12:46 PM   #55
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I've got a good day's worth of mixes I got from dubstepforum.com and rinse.fm and to be honest, I can't say any of them are bad. I suppose that's the dub connection. I don't listen to much dub, but when I do, it's nearly always enjoyable.
thanks for that link!

by the way, maybe any of you knowledged dubsteppers will be able to help me... i've been looking for a track for several months now but can't seem to be able to find it. i had done a thread on there but it sunk. when i saw oddateee opening for dälek he played a little dj set at the beginning and he played a track which was really great. It was kinda long, and had a vocal line repeated in a kind of reggae voice several times throughout the track, which ended with "the sky is coming" or "zion is coming". The instrumentation was simply one note when the vocals where on, and then it went for pure slow repetitive dubstep, with really filthy distorded sounds. Anyone have a clue?
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|