View Single Post
Old 12.06.2016, 09:11 AM   #117
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
^you should def get that issue Sev. Really good stuff.

I finished issue #10 of Watchmen last night. I'll prop wrap up the last two tonight. I feel like it's the really obvious thing to say, but Watchmen is easily one of the greatest series ever.

I tried to put into words for my wife, but it's like... a "normal" comic issue takes me 15 mins. An issue of Watchmen takes me 30. That book just takes a lot more brain power. It's just so deep and verbose.

Would be nice to finish it up before New Comic Wednesday anyway. I was on vacation last week, so I got my TO READ pile down pretty good. I think the only things I had in it were TMNT #62, Wonder Woman #1 (that my wife told me to read), and Champions #1 which I got for free and really know nothing about.

Besides those I had pulled Batman Year One and The Eternals Herod Factor from my backlog as possible candidates to dip into.