View Single Post
Old 12.15.2018, 05:34 PM   #8
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, I can totally understand that. I never saw those bands that many times so I was never really disappointed. Kemialliset Ystävät were always good though. But yeah, there's a limit to what hippies banging broken toys thru loop pedal can take you.
I sort of lost my interest to that stuff many years ago. I just cant be fucked anymore.

One artist who sort of emerged from that scene that I've seen in the last few years is Pekko Käppi, who plays jouhikko, which is a bowed lyre from many many centuries ago. He was great when I saw him opening for The Ex.
You should check out this live clip from Supersonic fest: https://youtu.be/Ng4pJUNgIH8
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|