View Single Post
Old 03.16.2007, 12:20 PM   #17
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Well, i was really excited to go to see them as they were 'THE VELVET UNDERGROUND MAAAANNN!!!' till i was at the actual gig itself and it was like being in a stadium (which you would notice even from the dvd that has been put out of the performance in Paris).I mean, can you imagine a band like them in that sort of setting?I just thought to myself:'' Fuckit!! this is just some old farts trying hard on a stage''.I have no problem with old or young farts who sound right onstage but they looked and sounded ridiculous in that context.Went to very few reunion gigs after that.What's the point most of the time?

yeah, i opted to not go to either the Dinosaur Jr. or the Pixies reunion gigs, which to me for the price were not worth it.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|