View Single Post
Old 09.15.2009, 05:30 AM   #55
Aaaadrpk
bad moon rising

Aaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
my mom has good taste in music....even if its different stuff than what id typically listen to. because of her i have serious respect for marvin gaye. she also listened to lots of OLD rod stewart and madonna when i was a kid. i mean, not some of my fav. choices, but far better than the bon jovi my dad probally would have tried to shove down my throat.

my mom didnt like it when i first started getting into punk rock/etc. she grew acceptive, however, when she realized i had no interest in sacrificing animals in the name of satan.

i love my mom.

Yeah, I have respect for Elton John, my mom like him too, and I like him too! Skyline Pigeon is great music, with a great lyrics,
and I love my mother too =P

Aaaadrpk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|