View Single Post
Old 08.14.2016, 10:22 AM   #13
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
This band is shit.. Pearl Jam sucks too.

/ My opinion.

Yeah, TOTD pretty much sucks shit, but they were also kind of great. Again, "Hunger Strike" is good, in that kind of embarrassing, kind of touching, nostalgic way.

And Pearl Jam was electric in '94-'95. For real. They made enough good stuff to be "suck-shit" immune, no matter what they've become (old, boring, sweatpants guys playing classic rock with no energy). But when Vs. came out, it sounded insane. Now it sounds awful of course, but Vitalogy will always sound good. Except for Better Man. God, I hate that song. Used to love it though.

You're too young, dude. No offense. You had to really grow up with this stuff to "get it." Not that there's much to "get" ... I don't mean that in an intellectual way. But the early '90s felt magical to stupid kids like me.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|